Friday, January 16, 2009

Momma Baby Steps

Oh, there are so many things I have been wanting to write about. I love to write & I miss journaling. My head is always writing something... a letter, a story, an article, and now posts. Getting them written is the challenge! I decided I'm making Friday my blog day. Hopefully, in the future I can manage to write more often. I truly love writing. Writing is cathartic for me. Right now, I just can't seem to eek out the time to write more often. So, this is one of my Momma Baby Steps.

You know, a girl has to start somewhere. I'm trying to get back into the swing of working out again, but I can only seem to manage one day a week on the treadmill. That's okay for now...Momma Baby Steps. I started doing yoga again, and I can usually manage at least a partial session of that each morning. I think I'm getting in a full yoga workout every other day. I'm alright with that.

I learned last year that I wasn't doing a very good job of taking care of me. So, I'm working on that by taking baby steps. I'm taking bubble baths and enjoying them. I really enjoy incense in the bathroom. I have a crazy large supply of it, because I used to buy it whenever I found some that I like the smell of. So, I'm enjoying incense with my bubble baths again...at least once a week.

There's lots more I could write about, but I promised the kids I would be upstairs as quick as possible, and this little bit feels pretty good for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment