Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspired

The A Woman Inspired Conference is WONDERFUL! I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am glad I will be able to listen to everything again, because although I have been able to sit in on all the workshops today, the children have interrupted plenty!

Anyway, as I was listening to one of the sessions, a song from my youth came to mind. This is something I learned at Super Summer (Evangelism School). Wish I could put the tune on here, too, but I wouldn't even know where to find it...if it even exists somewhere in cyberspace. Here are the lyrics:

I am an awesome spirit being,
of magnificent worth.
As a person,
I am deeply loved by God.
Inwardly perfect,
like Jesus, totally pleasing to Him.
I’m accepted by God.
And when my inward is reflected through my outward,
He completes His work in me,
with Him I’ll live eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment