Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reduced price for A Woman Inspired Online Conference

Well, the news in my in box was good today. I didn't win tickets to the A Woman Inspired Online Conference, but the next best thing...they are reducing the price for us till April 1 at midnight CST! Tickets are only $12.95 for a FOUR day conference (April 6th through the 9th)!!! That also includes a gift bag full of free goodies valued at over $100! How much better can it get? The conference will be recorded, so if you can't be there at the exact time it's happening, you can still download the sessions and listen later.

There is no traveling, childcare, or even makeup required. Just something to occupy the kids while you hit the computer. Then again, since you can download it later, you could always hit the computer after you put them to bed! What a deal! What a savings. The conference I was sort-of wanting to go to was going to cost me $80 for the ticket alone...not to mention food, gas, etc. I love these ladies...geniuses.

Well, check out the site at A Woman Inspired! I'll be registering before the April 1st deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment