Friday, March 20, 2009

A Woman Inspired Conference

I am so excited! Heart of the Matter is sponsering an online Women's Conference. I know it's hard for me to get things arranged to get out of the house and go the a conference. I've managed to do it for three years now for our local Homeschool Conference, but even that always seems like a bit of an ordeal. I am so excited that they are offering online conferences (they also have their second annual online Homeschool Conference coming up!!). I couldn't make it to the Women of Faith Conference this year, but an online conference is a whole other matter!

They have a line up of great speakers including one of the founders of Heart of the Matter, Amy Bayliss, and one of my favorite authors, Shelia Wray Gregoire. To see info on the conference and the give away click HERE. Those who attend the online conference will also be entered for some great prizes and all of the attendees will get free Mandisa downloads!

Here's hoping I'm a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment