Friday, July 22, 2011

4th of July


Not only is the 4th of July our nation's birthday, it's Thomas and I's wedding anniversary.
This year, we celebrated 12 years as man and wife.

We got this cool patriotic shirts for the 4th and for an upcoming family reunion.
The shirt features Psalm 33:12.
We hadn't bought matching shirts since my second trip to the homeschool conference.
Ellie has now outgrown  her "I am homeschooled and so were..." shirt.

The free concert this year was BlackHawk.

This concert is so fun in the park, because Wyatt plays on the monkey bars...

and Ellie swings.

The boys relax in our lawn chairs.

The girls hang out on the picnic blanket.

We get to see my cousins and their kids.
This is the back of Thomas's pickup with some of my cousin, Ruth's, kids (she has five kids).

Ellie is only 3 months older than Elise.

My cousin, Ruth, and I (she is older than me, but I won't say how many years).
We try to visit her family once a year.
It's always a treat when we get to see them more.

Had to take one of the boys while they were looking, too.


We always  have fireworks on our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment