Friday, July 22, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

This is the second year that we have participated in Chik-fil-A's Cow Cow Appreciation Day.  Last year, I thought this was just a day for kids to dress up and get a free kids meal at Chik-fil-A.  When we showed up last year and I saw grown ups getting free Chik-fil-A, I knew I was dressing up this year.

So, here is a group photo on the front lawn:



Ellie and I are holding our tales.
Look close and you can see my ears sticking out of my head scarf.
I had to make both kids new ears, because we managed to lose the ones from last year.
Wyatt couldn't find his shirt either, so you can see his tail easier.

If you want to see the kids pics from last year, click HERE.  
FYI, you'll have to scroll down a bit, I was catching up on A LOT in one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment