Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taking Time To Play

After a very sick winter, then months of catching up on cleaning, etc., I took some time to just play with my kids.  One of the things that I really wanted for them when they were little was Fisher Price Little People.  I got a Little People House for Christmas when I was 4 years old (maybe 5, if I had Mom & Dad's picture album, I could tell you for sure).  Anyway, my brother had a Little People Gas Station/Garage... so I wanted Ellie & Wyatt to have them, too.  My brother and I had so much fun playing Little People together.  I still have my Little People House, so we all got out our Little People things and played together.  Wyatt has a Little People Fire Engine that he got second hand.  My brother had a Little People Airplane. :)

So, here are some pictures we took:
You can see Ellie's house behind the kids, with the pink roof.  My house had the yellow roof and blue siding.
Wyatt's Garage and Gas Station (much larger than my brother's) is in the front of the picture.


Pointing to my house, not sure what I was saying.  You can see my "Dad" in his red car.

Ellie and I holding our babies in our right hands and mommies in our left hands...
from the 1980's to the 2000's is quite a difference in the look of Little People!

Wyatt is holding his mechanic in his tow truck and I am holding my  dad in his car.
Wyatt likes to put my family's dog in the car!
Playing with them is something the kids always say that I don't do enough of.  They do think I'm fun, and that's a nice compliment.  We enjoy our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment