Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ellie's New Nintendo DS

Guest post by Ellie

I got a new Nintendo DS for Christmas (from Grandpa James).  I got it on Christmas Eve.  It was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.  Oopsies, I was getting into a story about Christmas!

Well, that Christmas Eve, I was so excited that we went to Walmart and got me a DS game called SillyBandz.  The day after Christmas, I got a game called Littlest Pet Shop.  Then just a couple months ago, me and Wyatt saved up together and got a game called Chucky Cheese Play House.  I play on my DS all the time.

Misty's Notes:
I guess it's a good thing that she still calls her DS "new" (not because she has an old and new one... this is her only one).  She really doesn't play it "all the time", but she does still enjoy the toy six months later... which is a really good thing for a toy that is that expensive.  Ellie asked to write a guest post since Wyatt did one recently, this was her subject of choice for the moment.  Which is probably also good, because we don't have much time right now to be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment